Reviews for "Make Way For Rapey Jackson"

Meadow Man when?

nobody understands rape culture when they dont write a zero for this. this is a bad thing to post

Doki responds:

I think YOU don't understand rape culture if you think this video in any way promotes it. This is making fun of Michael Jackson and how (possibly unintentionally) rapey his original music video was. Getting comedy involved is not advocating.

That ending though. XD Such great entertainment from the simplest of switches... it's like Knox good 'ol dubs all over again, but better! The new, the higher resolution; much improved! Wish there was a bigger place for stuff like this, though suppose it might land in the realm of legal gray area, as the others did from back then. Great stuff though. Much entertained.

-cd-

This is hilarious. Very well done.
Reasons why?
You chose the perfect MJ music video to do something like this on.
The audio timing and ambience was perfect.
You put the PSA type thing at the end, which was golden.
The British accents of them fit in very well, and they were just flat out hilarious.
One of the few Newgrounds movies that actually had me laughing a lot, and didn't just give me a couple giggles.

Great job.