Reviews for "Malls : Foamy The Squirrel"

So what's the take on a dead mall then?

Foamy speaking the truth again! All true. Honestly feels like these malls might all be a fad that'll fade away in time... at least I hope so. Humans can't be this continually easily tempted and addicted the prospect of shopping and other gamified consumption habits. Hopefully.

-cd-

Malls are a tax shelter I think.

i can't tell if thats his bottom lip or his nose

As always, nice, the Foamy rant is nice to my ears (am I becoming deaf?).

Flat jokes aside I do find this episode strangely less emotional in the voicework. Its not bad, just a bit less high pitched yelling :) . Most of the ideas touched in the series are true and I agree with the fact some types of people should rethink their style of life or get the heck out of other people's faces.

All in all, Foamy series as a medium to produce a rant I do relate to and find stress relieving, and are a good idea I wish that will continue.

I kinda miss the other squirells thou.