Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

Excellent game! After completing all three chapters/games, I still want more. Can't wait for next ones.

During the mountain cave, with the stalagmites and walls chunks, after the stalagmites move it doesn't seem to end their turn, freezing the game but the with the music still going, please fix this. But overall the quality still is as great as the other games

Enjoyed the game a lot, though I find myself forever at an advantage with the increased amount of options I have above my enemies. Don't make self actualized AI, but keep me uncomfortable. And feel free to pull no punches anywhere.

Looking forward to the next one :)

PROS
Great art
Great Story
Great gameplay
CONS
Little difficult for beginners at times
Awesome game :-) Thanks for publishing it here on Newgrounds.

Great game, very demanding in your attention in your environment. I having a marathon of the game series and i'm loving it.

However, in the final battle of episode 13, there was a bug where some bodies turns invisible, and when finally win the battle, it get stuck in a black screen. I try loading several times the save log, but nothing, i can't progress after that.

Out of that, the game is really good.