Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

FINALLLYYYY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME SO LONG

man what a ride!

no wonder it ook so long to make, this game is huge.
glad to be part of your patreon.

i really wonder where this story is going.
especially when it comes to Ivan's dad and Ysabel's life goals.
not to forget Vadim, im betting that ear belongs to the fat dude from part one that aizu bit off am i right?

keep it up, cant wait for the final part!

Still one the best games here though they kinda feel under powered compared to the second one

This is one of my favorite series of all time!

I just love that there are so many different viable strategies, and also requires you to constantly adapt to the terrain/positioning.

As usual, my personal challenge is to beat the game without resuming from previous chapter, without purchasing any items from Shop, without using any Consumables, and achieving Flawless Victory for every fight.

My only disappointment is that there is no hidden achievement/reward for beating both Duriken and Fallon in the fight where you are supposed to escape from them.

Worlds end is a five star series made up of 5 star games.

That being said it is undeniable the complete madmen over at mezzanine stairs have grown more ambitious with each installment and thus climbed ever greater in my esteem.

I hope I can be forgiven for having the characters superb lexicon infect me for dialogue in this game is both crass and simple as well as refined and complex. I never felt like I was just reading blocks of text, it was that engrossing.

I truely hope you enjoy the classic combat, interesting chaacters and an ever compelling plotline that spanning the entire series is probably a half month romp of joy.

That being said THIS particular chapter is the largest yet, with numerous fun quests, and jsut when you think the stories getting predictable they throw more curveballs.

The skill system is great, youll never feel like you can't win, yet youll always feel like you never have enough (because their so good youd never be satisfied with only "some" of them)

By far the best thing of this game is the characters and the dialogue.

Worth every dime, yet somehow free...