Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

There's this weird glitch that happened when Aizu was captured. Zofia turned invisible and the enemies were attacking invisible things. I restarted the battle and Zofia was visible again but the enemies were still attacking invisible things.

MezzanineStairs responds:

This is now fixed. Thank you!

Amazing game! I've been waiting for part three since I discovered the first one, which immediately captivated me with its humour, its characters, its plot, its music and even the world you've made which is considerably more detailed than what one would expect. Chapter three's quality is consistent with the previous games, so well done. You've put a lot of work in this and it shows.

The only problem I see (and I don't think it's important enough to affect my rating but it may turn some people off) is the difficulty. Don't get me wrong, it's not that it's too hard. I mean the way it's implemented.

The problem I see is, if someone does not win a few battles optimally, they end up gimping themselves. So, the game ends up being artificially easier for people who are good at it. An easy way to fix that would be if at any point you could replay previous battles to get the skill points you missed (which would prevent getting stuck), or to monitor the player's performance and make battles easier for people who suck :P.

I'm just saying all that because a lot of people could miss this brilliant story for that reason. Not myself, but you might be limiting your crowd.

Keep it up and I hope to see more from you.

Praise the all knowing one!!!!

OMG IT'S OUT!!! FOUR YEARS JUST FLEW!

Black screen for a very long time after you click to play game. The game does eventually come up but it's not initially obvious that the game isn't just frozen or broken. I'm sure this will result in a fair amount of 0 star votes from people thinking the game wouldn't work.

The least you could do is throw a loading screen there instead of just all black.

Wonderful games as always, but this is a sour enough point it needs mentioning. Five star quality work aside from that.

MezzanineStairs responds:

Thank you for pointing this out!
The initial loading screen now stays for the full ~3.5 MB download needed before the main menu can be accessed.