Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

Enjoyed the game a lot, though I find myself forever at an advantage with the increased amount of options I have above my enemies. Don't make self actualized AI, but keep me uncomfortable. And feel free to pull no punches anywhere.

Looking forward to the next one :)

Still one the best games here though they kinda feel under powered compared to the second one

So weird to play after losing my save from the second excellent installment. Everyone seems so gravely under-powered now. Will have to play the first two game again sometime.

Great game!

Bug report: sometimes, when trying to attack an enemy at significantly lower height, the attack preview shows 100% chance to hit, but actual attack always misses. (Seems limited to melee attacks, spears included)

Ysabel's skill Shotcrossbow seems to be bugged, its firing one shot instead of five
overall, this is one of the best games i ever played. makes me really appreciate you as a content creators. kudos, and best of luck to you!