Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

So weird to play after losing my save from the second excellent installment. Everyone seems so gravely under-powered now. Will have to play the first two game again sometime.

Great game!

Bug report: sometimes, when trying to attack an enemy at significantly lower height, the attack preview shows 100% chance to hit, but actual attack always misses. (Seems limited to melee attacks, spears included)

Ysabel's skill Shotcrossbow seems to be bugged, its firing one shot instead of five
overall, this is one of the best games i ever played. makes me really appreciate you as a content creators. kudos, and best of luck to you!

One of the best game that ever have been on newgrounds. Legendary!

Vadim will resurrect trough Aizu's ear, huh? I am really looking forward for this story. Taking the christian suffering god ethos and weaponizing it, and there is still so much more mistaries, and characters who we will see more of :) Oh, GREAT!

I read the conversations out loud to truly celebrate the ingenious writing.

I only grow a bit worried about the difficulty for me. After finishing the games compleatly flawless and using the skills more effective then when I started this game the last final few missions did not pose a threat to me anymore. Maybe adding a difficulty menu in the next part?

BUG Report: At the city gates in Tierva I had Ivan and Oksana standing at opposite sides of the entrance, so they could punish every invading forces coming trough. The gate covers three tiles, giving way to 3 enemies. Everytime no enemies came I made Ivan use "Smoke Storm" on them, which covers 3 tiles wide and 2 tiles depts, so I should have been able to hit 2 out of 3 of the new arriving enemies. When I used it I was indeed able to hit those 2 and not the thrid one, but Oksana, which would be the fourth in the row, was hit by my attack. I tried that multiple times. It could be that the citygate messes with the attack-tiles. No mayorly important bug, though.

Suggestions: I can easily accept that in this crazy world moving earth walls are getting coughy when Ivan vapors them, but it might be not intended. Also the gas-mask soldiers in Gilbrechts Mansion were vulnarable to smoke-attacks. That really took of the "realism" of the game in that scene.

If I recall correctly I had a total run-trough with demoralization of Tevoran. Nothing was imune to it. I think its fine that enemies are not prepared for it, since its kindof like an Ultimate of Tevoran, but it is kinda fun to imagine how Tevoran demoralized Cati, Animals and living pieces of dirt (like stalagmites)
Neither Duriken nor Fallon were prepared for Demoralization. ... Which I understand, though. Tevoran is a good talker ^^ And in the rebellion storm-of-the-bastille battle that attack and its effect felt very realistic.

But why did you make Reinolds ultimate roundhousekick weaker than the second grade? I felt betrayed that I had to decide not to use Chucks erm Reinolds ulltimate hidden Roundhouse-Technique.

Oh,my! :) So lets wait another two years for the next chapter!! ^^ All the best to you guys! All the freaking best to you!!!

man what a ride!

no wonder it ook so long to make, this game is huge.
glad to be part of your patreon.

i really wonder where this story is going.
especially when it comes to Ivan's dad and Ysabel's life goals.
not to forget Vadim, im betting that ear belongs to the fat dude from part one that aizu bit off am i right?

keep it up, cant wait for the final part!