Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

This is one of my favorite series of all time!

I just love that there are so many different viable strategies, and also requires you to constantly adapt to the terrain/positioning.

As usual, my personal challenge is to beat the game without resuming from previous chapter, without purchasing any items from Shop, without using any Consumables, and achieving Flawless Victory for every fight.

My only disappointment is that there is no hidden achievement/reward for beating both Duriken and Fallon in the fight where you are supposed to escape from them.

Warning!
In the first brothel mission, do not try to check the doors, it can lead to the game freezing and you'll have to restart.

Enjoyed the game a lot, though I find myself forever at an advantage with the increased amount of options I have above my enemies. Don't make self actualized AI, but keep me uncomfortable. And feel free to pull no punches anywhere.

Looking forward to the next one :)

Still one the best games here though they kinda feel under powered compared to the second one

So weird to play after losing my save from the second excellent installment. Everyone seems so gravely under-powered now. Will have to play the first two game again sometime.