Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

Where to even begin? I started playing this series by starting with the latest one ( 3 ) ( which was not optimal but lesson learned lol ) After completing the third installment I liked it so much that I went back, over the last week or so, played 1 & 2 in order this time & re-played 3. The first game was quite a bit more difficult & playing any one of the games without playing at least one of the previous chapters ramps up the difficulty. I came to appreciate how important it can be to play a series in it's proper order, how acquiring resources from the previous installments comes in handy down the line & how, essentially previous actions effect what you have to work with at the time and in the future. I was also delighted to find that enemy actions are procedurally generated? At least I think they are, the enemy AI has some sort of learning curve & I rather enjoyed it. Damage too ( I did a lot of quick saves / quick loads to come to that conclusion >_> ) Solid game, solid series I'll most likely replay it in entirety in giddy anticipation of the 4th installment.

This is one of my favorite series of all time!

I just love that there are so many different viable strategies, and also requires you to constantly adapt to the terrain/positioning.

As usual, my personal challenge is to beat the game without resuming from previous chapter, without purchasing any items from Shop, without using any Consumables, and achieving Flawless Victory for every fight.

My only disappointment is that there is no hidden achievement/reward for beating both Duriken and Fallon in the fight where you are supposed to escape from them.

Warning!
In the first brothel mission, do not try to check the doors, it can lead to the game freezing and you'll have to restart.

Enjoyed the game a lot, though I find myself forever at an advantage with the increased amount of options I have above my enemies. Don't make self actualized AI, but keep me uncomfortable. And feel free to pull no punches anywhere.

Looking forward to the next one :)

Still one the best games here though they kinda feel under powered compared to the second one