Reviews for "World's End Chapter 3"

Awesome as always, can't wait for the last one, keep up the amazing work guys!

PROS
Great art
Great Story
Great gameplay
CONS
Little difficult for beginners at times
Awesome game :-) Thanks for publishing it here on Newgrounds.

Perfect but after a first few battles, my squad already has the best weapons so the later battles are dissapointingly easier. Vera-rescuing mission I found is the most hardest in this installment as time is limited and the foes damages are high. The others are so easy. Who already played the previous with save in chapter 2 will walk in the park this time.

Debuffs might be fun but they are not optimal for fast skill, fast charge. I go with all-out damage build for all characters would result in almost two foes' deaths each turn. The library-saving mission I kill all the flamefire in round 2 so only three shelfs are destroyed.

I would like to have hard difficulty mode for the veterans like me. Best game in Newgrounds.

Everything was just perfect. The story is unfolding greatly and keeps you on edge. The gameplay is challenging yet fair and doesn't bore you in any way. All the characters, old and new, are well writen. Even small things like map secrets and new abilities are actually fun to play around with and explore. I anxiously await the finale to this great series.

Much better than the previous one, insanely harder in some specific episodes and easier in some others. The only problem with this new chapter is the fact that some bugs apear randomly.