Reviews for "The Impossible Quizmas"

I have to say that this is a very pleasant surprise. I am very happy to see the return of The Impossible Quiz and this lives up to the other ones. I enjoy the presentation, and while I haven't beaten it, the frustration will not deter me from trying. This just shows why The Impossible Quiz was so fun to begin with and why it's still fun to this very day.
Update: I have since beaten this game multiple times. The Impossible Quizmas is still fun to come back to every now and again, just like the other Impossible Quiz games.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Thanks for the review! Keep trying, you'll do it eventually!

Wow, simple game, but really fun. Very humoristic.
Loved the out of the box thinking.
And very long playtime, even though just 25 questions

Splapp-me-do responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Holy shit the nostalgia :D
Good to know you're still alive.

And now i know ducks have corkscrew dicks, so thank you.

Entertaining quiz, but I want to mention a couple of issues/concerns.

First, question #24 has a bug: if you make a mistake after selecting a few right answers, the board resets, but the internal count of how many correct answers have been given isn't being reset. This causes the victory board to pop up early after only a few more right answers, which prevents the player from seeing the board. The countdown continues and the game doesn't advance to the next question, so making a single mistake on this question is basically an instant game over.

Second, since the RNG loot box system (nice trend-following, btw) allows duplicates and empties, I hope it has a ceiling on it to "rescue" the statistical outliers who would otherwise need to complete the game perfectly dozens upon dozens of times. I've been that statistic before, it's a bad experience. It's an easy mistake to make since most people's brains don't intuitively understand the math of it (hell, I barely understand it myself).

i love it!!