Reviews for "The Impossible Quizmas"

It's been 10 years. Do I remember yet again? Yup. Blue, Red, Blue, Yellow.

This was the best Christmas present ever. Always loved your insane, quirky quizzes and this one doesn't disappoint. Deviously genius in parts and flat-out bonkers in others, this is another great entry!

Merry Quizmas!

God, I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I first played the very first Impossible Quiz. Brings back great memories when I challenged my older siblings and see how far they can get and the fun part of it all is the look on their faces when they get the right answer but they just don't know why (especially the medicine based questions bc they're both in the medicine field).

Great work again by the amazing Slapp-me-do!

Impossible quiz. Oh, boy what a game made by Mr.Splapp. It's one of those games where it can purposely trick your mind by thinking something that "make sense". I remember the first time when I played it, I thought it's gonna be an easy game but what I DIDN'T expect was the twist bits. In the end, I just have fun and laughter. Don't stop making your nonsense work, continue it. You are one of my talented artists, Splapp-me-do.