Reviews for "Seinfeld Assassination"

good job

glad someone put us out of our misery but killing that pretentious bastard. thank you. wish you could have offered more ways to kill him though.

wtf

I had to kill him the hellos are pissing me off

so stupid its funny.....

hahahahaha this is soooooo retarded its funny hahaha just leave it @ the start its all hello hello hello..ect ect..

boring

its boring.all that u get to do is click on the stage lights and they fall on him and he dies.and their should be other ways to kill him.and that hellooooooooooo is annoying.this game should be like the judge judy game

Ok

That kinda sucked cause Seinfield is an awsome show and why would u kill him?And the killin and gore wuz 2 fckin short!