Reviews for "Seinfeld Assassination"

hello

You people shouldn't review unless you've seen the last episode, the reason he says hello is because on the last episode his girlfriend's stomach made a grouling sound that sounded like hello and afterwards Seinfeld told her about it and she got upset, so she gave him the choice between him stop saying hello or her and he chose hello and his friends got tired of it afterwards and then he regreted it.
I gave it a crappy score because I didn't like it anyways. XP

??

Sorry but that was boring!! hearing some dude say hello every 2 seconds isn't really funny

That was crap!

Sound was horrible, that looping "Hello" was just terrible, and what the hell "one-click-done"? Craaaaap, too short.

i enjoyed killing sienfeld but........

nothings really going on here its really short and no variety

It was......kinda funny....OK not really

Wow this one really sucked!...I was expecting more from this one!...well you had a good idea but poorly executed!Make a more interactive one oaky!?