Reviews for "Seinfeld Assassination"

Nice Game of Kill

Killing jerry signfeild lol, you should have more options of killing like throwing stuff shooting etc, So this was a nice game of kill with a few different kill options could it use more options any game would I like this game not because its a classic of the grounds but because it brings some "FUN-KILL-OPTIONS" and I look "FORWARD" to even more if you decide to ever make any more these are a fun element to the grounds.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
you should have more options of killing like throwing stuff shooting etc

~X~

There's only 1 way to kill him, He only says 1 line over and over, IT'S ANNOYING AND BORING AS FUCK!

this assassition was boring

I didn't understand this at all. All you did was click one button and he died. What has Jerry Seinfeld done that was so bad? At first, I thought this was made by NewJoiseyWop. How silly, even his lesser submissions were better than this! The artwork isn't good.

Why is it only one death? There should have been more creativity. I thought you'd get different results on the different lights you clicked. It was all rather pointless. Not a "Seinfeld" fan, but this still offended me.

This game is really stupid. It isn't even creative at all. Needs more work put into it.