For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need -1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Noetherian Christmas Quest"

This game is an ok experience for 10 minutes. But I don't understand why some people give it so high a score. There are point and click adventure games on this very portal that are longer, more imaginative, with better humor, better character animation, voice acting and with a custom cursor. Carmel games that this author names in credits as inspiration are such. And then there are even better adventure games then Carmel games. These are the games that deserve 4 and 5 stars. In comparison to them I can give this only 2 stars, because the game is very rudimentary - it's short, animation is basic, puzzles are simple and unimaginative, there is no voice acting and standard windows cursor is used. All of that relative to most adventure games looks rather too simplistic and primitive. I can give this just 2 stars for technical execution.

The only thing I enjoyed about this game is the story and the message at the end about the reason for Christmas tradition and patience and gratitude. In Christmas spirit will give a +0.5 star for this.

A very cute and heartwarming game ^-^ I'm having troubles finding the "Unprepared Device" though, can I get a hint please?

RejahCityGuy responds:

Hint: it's too dark to see

It's cute but really short..

The game was pretty cute, but my only major flaw with the game is that I am REALLY bad at math. For the question with X, I literally had to call my fiance on the phone to ask him to answer the equation for me (he's working on getting a math major, and I dropped out of school in tenth grade, so is it safe so say I am stupid?)

Other than that, the game was very simple, and was a very enjoyable game to play.

RejahCityGuy responds:

Does your computer have a calculator? Most computers do. Google also has a calculator if your computer doesn't have one. ^^

Awesome game!