Reviews for "BENEATH"

How is the score not higher?! This should be in the Top 50! I just loved how this was animated. True, it was short, but that didn't matter at all. It's a beautiful cartoon. I believe this uses original characters.

I guess there should be more CGI here. Traditionally animated stuff is still cool, though. It's amazing how much happened. I'd love to see more stuff like this. Make a series out of it! That would be awesome!

This looks amazing, it made me think of the Dwarf Fortress game, you know digging too deep and unleashing demons from the beneath. So is this board game going to be available for sale some time soon?

Granfaloon responds:

Thanks! Yeah it´s coming up next year, in production at the moment. I had the amazing time making all their illustrated material. Will post their kickstarter link soon for supporters :)

Wow. Fantastic. The imagery and attention to detail is splendid. Did you design the characters as well?

Keep on keeping on,
-CO

DAAAAAMMMMMN!

This - was - so - epic! Awesome, love it :P Would love to do music for scenes like this <3