Reviews for "Gun Runner"

reminds me a lot about a game called Paperclips.... Its good. Only thing I can say is that you should get rid of the "sell bullet" button. It would be cool if they sold over time, depending on other stats, price, etc

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey thanks for the review, the bullets can be sold automatically via the distribute tab... you have to maintain your auto make and auto sell basically :) the sell button basically lets you sell bigger batches manually untill your distribution rate is high enough so you dont really need it :)

Great FN Job!

Thanks :D

Also how are you playing this? we noticed its still under review haha

was playing this when i was at work, such a good idle/time killer keep up the good work

Funny game, though with Gun Runner I thought it would actually be a WASD-game

Achievements are always fun.
I would love for it to have an active part, where you could do a small game to increase income, in stead of just clicking.

At level 5 I got it to run for profit without me and it works while on a different browser tab and when the page has been closed. Will return to it tomorrow again. Which will mean I cant feedback you again on the game. Might PM you if there is anything significant.

Good day *insert Gandalf*

JmPrsh153 responds:

Thanks for the review :D We are discussing ways to improve the game so all feedback helps :)

also important note!... please let us know if your save hasnt been kept... weve had problems ourselves with the playerprefs in Unity and WebGL for some reason... if you do have problems, let us know and we will upload another version with a different save method

Hey guys, your little background image there has a copyright issue, you stole it from Portal. If someone reports it, Valve is gonna get ya, and OH BOY is it gonna hurt. Highly suggest you change that VERY soon.

JmPrsh153 responds:

which image do you mean? the picture with the words gun runner on it? we havent taken anything from portal so we're not sure what you mean