For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End_Of_Dreams"

Not really too sure what's going on in terms of story, but the animation was very well done. Good choice of music, even though it came from an outside source. Adrian von Ziegler makes awesome music.
You also seem to have a pretty good understanding of shading and lighting in your art, but the form of your characters, backgrounds, and other pieces aren't quite there yet. For example, the mountains didn't really look finished or iterated enough.
Also, the animated picture frames above the campfire could've had a better design that maybe had actual frames around them, or had like a sepia/black & white filter over them similar to Harry Potter's animated newspaper pictures.
I still enjoyed it none the less.

No word can describe the beauty of this here animation. The animation didn't have any vocals, but it didn't need to, for the movie did the talking for us. An excellent piece.

Woaw this is really beautiful,you have a really good use of motion tracked animation,most people make it look really like a animation lazyness when with you it gives depths to the animation itself.
I didn't understand shit but I know I'll be waiting your next subsciption.

So much going on.
So many things right on.
So simple, yet, so complex.
Poignant.
Excellent.

Looking for more.

it was good and i like the art