Reviews for "Puzzzled"

Very well made puzzle game. I've always enjoyed your games to varying degrees, but I think this is my favorite game of yours; it certainly makes my top 20 in all of Newgrounds. Was this puzzle just a one-off for you, or are you planning to make more games like it?

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks a lot! I like to try new things and I wan't sure if this one would go over well, but it seems a lot of players like it. I just might make another soon!

This is very fun. I like puzzle games like this because it give me a sense of satisfaction when I solve something. The only thing that kinda bugged me was the screwdriver at the second level having to open a compartment that looked like it had absolutely nothing to do with a screwdriver. But that's just me. Once I figured out that things could be THAT hidden, solving stuff was easier.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I tried to stump the player with some of the things required. :)

I'm a big fan of your games, and it's always cool to see you do something different like this. Great job.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked this one. :)

I admit this game was confusing. I unlocked stuff and nothing happened. I had to unlock everything for anything to show up. I still appreciate how it was good as a puzzle game. Yes, I had to look at the walkthrough. It was just so weird.

I can still appreciate how unique it was. You didn't need much in terms of graphics. The design was fine. I don't know how that key randomly appeared. It just doesn't feel that rewarding.

This game was fun, and the difficulty was just right, I will note on the 5th level all the sides of the box are named, except the right side. A small detail, but missing none the less. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I didn't notice. :|