Reviews for "Newgrounds Redux: Metal Gear Awesome 3"

Egoraptor's awesome shit was the firs thing I remember watching of his! I loved the animations and rewatched them many, many times since release. I saw this pop up, instant click. Finally, an end to the series, I was sad when i found out he gave up on animation for the most part, thank you for this!

I got the ending with YOU!?

lol finally another egoraptor.

my peepee is erect from watching this kekekekekekekkekkekekek

Animation was slick and smooth. Emulated Egoraptor's style in a nice way, but wasn't innovative or particularly funny. I get that it's a fan project, but for a MGA3 it felt a little small is all. Maybe a fight between Hank and Snake would've been cool?

weird but nice