Reviews for "The Sky House"

I thought that was a challenging and fun game!

amidos2006 responds:

the game is fun, but the laser room is impossible. mabye make a version with only spikes?

amidos2006 responds:

Sorry about that :) they are hard but not impossible :)

To everyone that says that this game is too cancerous to be done... It can be done! A wonderful game , I ended it so i know i can rate 5 stars... Made in 8-bit and REALLY challenging... GG i liked it! But the only thing i dont like much is the end... There could be a final boss in the next update? Thanks.

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks a lot :) I am happy you enjoyed it :) may be in the next game :)

A very simple, yet challenging platformer. Took me a while to beat some of the rooms but the overall difficulty was very balanced.
SPOILER:
In some stages I found parts of the map where the collision with the character seemed a bit off (where I seemed to glitch through walls). I don't know whether this was intended to shortcut through some areas and/or reach the Coins, (which I sadly did not collect a single one of) or just slightly unpolished.
If it was the first of the mentioned scenarios, I would have wished for a slight indicator to let me know, that I'm not going the wrong path when passing through walls (like seeing your silhouette when in a wall).

But overall a very fun game with smooth mechanics and great design. 4.5/5

amidos2006 responds:

It was the first, yeah I think I will try to update to show your silhouette but its not that easy on TIC-80 :) Thanks for playing :)

3413 seconds and 283 deaths... that's about 1 death every 12 seconds for me and took me almost an hour :P
Anyhow I still greatly enjoyed this game, especially for its jumping mechanic, and all those hidden tunnels. Half my time was spent trying to find out where I was supposed to go after getting everything but that last key :-/

Though It's probably just me who thinks the path could've been a bit more apparent, but I do know I won't be the only one hoping for a follow up game ;)

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks a lot :) I though it might be obvious to see the last key when you start, from seeing the green key and the door on top :) I though also you might see the exit door when you pass beside it :) But overall thanks for playing the game and glad you liked it