Reviews for "The Sky House"

This game deserves a lot more views! I loved the controls. They are fast, but malleable and very workable. The puzzles were fun. I'm always amazed when game developers can produce little things like this and release them for free. The puzzles were fun, and the game was just the right length, because to be honest, I was starting to get a little lost. I really appreciated the extra additional details of hidden walls and little secrets to find :)

As far as criticism goes, I would say that I think the ending was the worst part, only because I had to guess where to go! Not sure I saw a lot of value in having the whole world shake until I found my way out. I really liked the extra touch of animation and the outdoors, though.

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks a lot for playing the game :) I am happy you enjoyed it :) I know it's not very clear but I was aiming that people will see the big door on the roof and it's keyhole so based on that, they will go for it :) but It seems it need more hints :)

nice game :D

Thanks a lot :)

Very quick fun game. 1475 seconds and 0/3 coins. Are the coins even possible to get or just trolls? I tried to get one of them and gave up on all three.

amidos2006 responds:

Yup they are possible, you need to find the secret entrance for each one :) they are kinda hidden :)

Great game! I like how I can get lost in it in more ways than one.

amidos2006 responds:

Glad you still liked it :)

good

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks :)