Reviews for "The Sky House"

A terrible control scheme with imprecise input leading to countless deaths in the same room.
Frustrating, dull to look at, cannot mute the incessant hopping sound.

I thought that was a challenging and fun game!

Nice game

Thanks :)

Fun! very smooth game play, even for my slow computer!

Firstly I don't think this game deserves some of the lousy reviews that it has received. I had a great time playing it, I did not find the controls clunky or awkward in the least. I would say it took be about a half an hour to complete the game and that includes learning the feel of the game. I saw one person say it was pretty unforgiving, but there are save points in about half (or more) of the rooms and there are the little cheat tunnels. I got the impression there may be a hidden tunnel for the escape (brown wall upper right) but I could only travel to the next room over and couldn't leave the wall so that may have been due to the shaking. I found the tunnels pretty easy to navigate as well. Certainly some of the rooms were more difficult than others, but the game wouldn't have been very fun if they were not.

One thing I would have liked to see was a little story in the game. Why are we sinking the house? What is this odd little creature we are controlling? I would also not have complained if the game was longer, or a followup game.. *Hint hint*.

Keep up the great work!

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks a lot for playing the game :) I am happy you enjoyed it :)