Reviews for "Constellation"

Type fear, hue, music, scream, alien, static, saturation and watch the magic unfold before you. lol

Really great game, and an even better time killer! I can only think of positive things for it uwu
(by the way, the fact that you can type 'random' to have it type something random is a cool feature!)

This is a really good game to pass the time with. I found this with the help of a YouTuber and this is now one of my favorite things. It actually helped me with my stress as I got the time to sit back relax and do some silly things. This does include having animals orbiting the earth or rotating things in a hilariously spastic manner. Though, I do wish there were more places to find. Especially underwater. I was hoping to find an underwater cavern or cave, something like in Subnautica maybe?

(SPOILER) Type in End, then Star, and rotate it around till you can make out the words, It says you win. Really cool easter egg but I wonder what it means and why you win when you type "End" "Star".. thought-provoking.

I thought it was cool.
Stuff you can type (im not doing commas ik.)
Sun(s)