For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Bowser's Big Day"

That was awesome! What animation program do u use? I wanna get into animation but don't know where to start.

k7vin responds:

I used TVPaint for this animation, but honestly it's not the program that makes the animator. Krita is free and has an animation feature that will get you on the right path. Welcome to the world of moving doodles!

That was funny

Awesome! I loved that twist ending.

Twist ending not really a twist when you think about it. Bowser always kidnapped Peach but never did anything about it and just waited and waited and waited for Mario or his brother to show up and lay down the beating. Bowser = South Park Satan. Smooth AF and Peach's transformation was actually a little creepy-crawly.

So long gay Bowser