Reviews for "No-Man Episode 1 Redux"

This is fantastic!! Great job everyone! Lots of good laugh moments

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thaaanks!! Thank you again for making the Theme of No-Man!

He apparently knew what the guy's power was. Why would he ask that question? That's like asking Cyclops to remove his visor. Kid brought it upon himself. Fuck that brat!

As expected, it's a wonderful animation.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Clearly this kid is neither very smart or very nice. : P

Also thanks for the kind words! : D

i donot have words to this awesome animation.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks for watching! Glad you like it.

No-Man becomes a little difficult to understand from 0:29 - 0:38. I'd suggest not putting music with low volume narration / whispering or just making the narration louder next time. That's my only complaint, good content.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. Mixing is something I'm constantly trying to improve since it's really not my forte so I definitely appreciate any feedback I can get. I might try to go tweak up that part a bit when I have a chance!

This was really good dude!!!

Thanks Mosh! : D