Reviews for "The Sketch Collab 2017"

That was pretty rad! I really enjoyed all of the animations! Great stuff!

This was a joy to watch, clearly a lot effort went into this. The awesome themes of each part were so cool to watch, but that's also where it lacks slightly. I think that the randomness should stay for sure, but maybe try and connect them together in a way.

ValterValyun responds:

One participant actually mentioned about it and suggested we should have fixated on one size brush or only a certain set of palettes. But we all use different tools, methods, and style to create our entries, so it might be difficult to make the collab as a whole unison.

But I'll take your suggestion into consideration for next year's ;)

This was a joy to watch! I particularly liked the dino kiss. Thanks for sharing!

I liked this! Lots of cool and creative entries from everyone :) Only complaint is RGP's part and HipnikDragomir's part. Rgp needs to learn to not use skews like that because it ruined the flow of it being a "pencil like" sketch collab and in my humble opinion, Hipnik's lacked personality and emotion. Mostly with the lines. Overall, I enjoyed this collab

ValterValyun responds:

Thank you for the helpful feedback! I'm sure we will improve for the next year's collab!