Reviews for "The Sketch Collab 2017"

All these animations were each very different which I think made the final video even better. Really made me want to grab my pencil and sketch now because of the whole overall feel.

Lovely work to everyone :)

As someone who ran this collab (2009-2012), the fact that after 10 years this is still going makes me proud. And now with it's 5th showrunner! It's crazy seeing who's stuck by it and who's joined the Sketch Collab alumni, and there were a tonne of really solid parts this year. Part of me's a little sad that TheMAM didn't make the cut given that he ran the thing 2013-2016, but the final product this year was awesome regardless. Good job, ValterValyun, and everyone who animated this year! Looking forward to 2018's collab! :)

this is really awesome girls animation is best

rad

*YOU ARE FULL OF POWER * THIS GIVS ME POWER OF LOVE-AND MUSICπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ * we are all powerfull*

EricMatyas responds: