Reviews for "The Sketch Collab 2017"

That was pretty rad! I really enjoyed all of the animations! Great stuff!

As someone who ran this collab (2009-2012), the fact that after 10 years this is still going makes me proud. And now with it's 5th showrunner! It's crazy seeing who's stuck by it and who's joined the Sketch Collab alumni, and there were a tonne of really solid parts this year. Part of me's a little sad that TheMAM didn't make the cut given that he ran the thing 2013-2016, but the final product this year was awesome regardless. Good job, ValterValyun, and everyone who animated this year! Looking forward to 2018's collab! :)

All these animations were each very different which I think made the final video even better. Really made me want to grab my pencil and sketch now because of the whole overall feel.

Lovely work to everyone :)

This was a joy to watch, clearly a lot effort went into this. The awesome themes of each part were so cool to watch, but that's also where it lacks slightly. I think that the randomness should stay for sure, but maybe try and connect them together in a way.

ValterValyun responds:

One participant actually mentioned about it and suggested we should have fixated on one size brush or only a certain set of palettes. But we all use different tools, methods, and style to create our entries, so it might be difficult to make the collab as a whole unison.

But I'll take your suggestion into consideration for next year's ;)

10 years? Holy hell glad to see this thing made it that long

ValterValyun responds:

I appreciate the motivating comment, Wegra! Let there be another ten years of The Sketch Collab! Cheers!!