Reviews for "Marth is OP"

Man, Mew2King looks as energetic as ever

As a fan of smash I was hoping to see more meta game references like chain grabbing or really weird/big hit boxes for Marth, but just having Marth's long grab length seems alright. Also it would have been a nice touch to have added Fox and Captain Falcon already selected on the character select screen when Marth was chosen.

From what I've seen you do, you seem to be sticking to parodies and if it works for you keep at it.
I look forward to see what you do as you improve...

You know the dude is OP when he knocks his opponent's teeth off with a knee strike... IN THE STOMACH.

uhhhh I hate that guy!!! Great job tho!

I give this 3 stars for good animation, however, it didn't really keep my attention for three (or four) reasons:

The content is dated. Melee is one of my favorite games, but, for a Nintendo game, it hasn't really held up over the years. This is a bit hypocritical of me as I submitted an animation based on another one of my favorite (and outdated) games this year.

You padded out the time using character reactions that more or less would've worked in a project with original characters. Not only that, the padding was for an unnecessary amount of attempts of dramatic effect.

The comedy relied mostly on concepts, rather than timing.

So while the animation is fine, there's this unfortunate disconnect that just makes me want to see how much time is left until the video is over. Good, try, but it could've been better.