Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Starfreaks: Exile"

Totally awesome! I love all of your games :D
This one however felt like a step backwards, especially compared to Vortex, which has multiple endings. This one every choice you make leads you to the same ending (except at the portal).
Fallout has a "Karma" system where choices in a decision tree either give you "good karma" or "bad karma". If most choices are "good" then interactions with npc's will be better and the police npc's don't shoot unless triggered; and If most choices are "bad" then npc's will hate you (and give you bad discounts at stores) and the police npc's will hunt you down and try to kill you when you pass them in the wasteland.
Near the beginning of the game one of the aliens offer to get you back home if you help them win the war, and at the end they just make you Queen. And during the epic badass space battle on the mother ship, right after you board you were offered a chance to blow up enemy ships or ignore them by shooting the blue barrels. Regardless of what you pick the ship blows up and you get dismembered.
Choices MATTER. Especially in games, especially to gamers. The story itself was great, but it's just a story, not very interactive. Badass gamers can't be a badass unless the badass game is badass
I'm looking forward to your next one :D

Starfreaks responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on that for the next one :)

Great game, my favorite part is "Well... I mean... I'm already a barbarian in space... so I figured... kung fu... space barbarian... why the fuck not?" just great!

Hahaha! Wanted to get a little silly with it :p

You peel off from the main group and shake your butt at the Andraxxan starfighters. This is the brilliant writing I came here to see.

Starfreaks responds:

you probably farted at them too. just sayin ;)

This was already up there as one of the better game series, but this installment just took it to another level. My new favorite game on Newgrounds, hands down!

*flexes*

*then starts giggling and dancing* Hey mom, look what the nice man on the internet just said!! :D

This was amazing, also I ship the main character or myself(in the story) with Zalbraak. Is that weird,and could my ship sail?

Starfreaks responds:

Find out in the next game... Should be out in a day or two ;)