Reviews for "Starfreaks: Exile"

Smiled like an idiot the whole time

Mission accomplished :D

I am so so sorry, But as you know i have school all ways inform me for more games i will also always comment on your creations please inform me the episodes i have missed throughout you creations.

Starfreaks responds:

Haha no worries! Just click on my profile and head to my games page here on Newgrounds to see any you may have missed. For future games you can sign up here to get email notifications as soon as I post new ones: http://newgrounds.us16.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=01eae0daa47b660252cece3d3&id=f244cd6339

Yet again, a great game from KungFuSpaceBarbarian. The bridge between fantasy and sci-fi in this one was amusing, and (as always) the humor was top-notch.

As a personal recommendation, I think that, since the Holidays are coming up, you should do one themed around that. I think that Santa could be a Shyfter, but a good one who morphs into the various characters used to portray each of the major December holidays, and maybe could have Krampus be the foe... but again, that's just an idea I have. I'll leave your games up to you in the end.

Starfreaks responds:

haha a santa shyfter would be amusing XD

i won't have time to do a christmas themed game this year since i've already got a packed schedule (colossus will be posted in early december and atomic angel & titanium phantom will follow soon after) but maybe next year i can do more holiday themed adventures!

This was amazing, also I ship the main character or myself(in the story) with Zalbraak. Is that weird,and could my ship sail?

Starfreaks responds:

Find out in the next game... Should be out in a day or two ;)

Awesome Game! I loved the story haha very witty and well tailored. I actually felt like I was immersed in the game world. Super cool.

Starfreaks responds:

sweet! i gotta sharpen my words to keep everyone immersed otherwise they'll just go play VR games :p