Reviews for "Rogue Courier EP02"

This game failed to grab me. It feels like one of those games where you figure out how to zip through walls of text as fast as possible until you get to make an actual choice, but in this case instead of being carried from story point to story point until you get to make a choice, I have to wander aimlessly around a large basically empty area with NPCs giving throwaway lines until it's their turn to be relevant. I still don't get to make any choices, my only option is to figure out how to trigger the next stop on the train. At the point where I had to "use the Cynth" in my character's bedroom... I stopped. I didn't make this game, so I have no idea where this guy's bedroom is, the only room I found with a bed in it, I can't use the item in my inventory in that room. I'm not going to spend the whole game wandering around trying to figure out how to progress to the next non-choice. This game would be more entertaining if it played itself, and that's a bad thing. Needs drastic changes.

pinoytoons responds:

understandable. not your cup of tea i must say. but your critique is helpful. i'm noted. on the other hand, i would assume that you didn't read the description. because if you did, you'd play EP1 and you know exactly where his bedroom was

Still going strong I see, I play this every time it gets an update because you guys are good and keep getting better. Keep up the solid work and yes a mini map would be helpful lol.

The size of the station is too ambitious. Make the layout easier to navigate, add a mini-map, and work on the story. I enjoyed the play leading up to reaching the station. The concept is interesting but It seems you put too much focus on what you might add in the future if people give you money. You don't have anything worth paying for here at the moment. I hope you keep at it and trim the copious fat you have here.

pinoytoons responds:

ahh yes. a mini map. we can do that. we will update this in when it's done

still buggy, sometimes the controls don't react.
But keep up the good work