Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Brain Drain"

I'm not into point and click adventure games, but this was quite good. It's mostly because of the great animation. Everything looks very nice. Thank you for the easy medal. I mean, I literally don't know how to get any others. The music is nice too.

It might not be Halloween anymore, but the horror feeling can still live on. Well, it's obviously more mystery. Zombies are always awesome. You bet I watch "The Walking Dead". The atmosphere is great too.

Muja responds:

Ahah yeah, medals can be easier to get than in other games... At least, some of them. Thank you for your kind review, especially since p&c games aren't really your thing!
P.S. I'm a fan of the "Walking Dead" comics, too!

great game (as always). too bad i i chose the no deal option haha, didn't know i'd get stuck. looking
forward to your next game, man!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, but you shouldn't be stuck just because you chose that option... The case is still solvable, only with a hint less :)

Another great game in the series! Adorable old new characters, a piece of lore, a puzzling mystery - just what you need to have fun.
By the way, one mystery remained unsold. What's so special about this pizza?

Muja responds:

Ahahah poor zombies, what's the point of being immortal if you cant taste the pizza anymore?
Glad you enjoyed this new episode, thank you for your nice review :)

love the series.
only issue I'm having is I'm missing one piece of evidence. presumably it links to the work hours evidence?

Muja responds:

There's a zombie leg, somewhere... And it looks like it could belong to someone :P
Thank you for your review!

Another great entry. Can't wait for episode 5!

Muja responds:

Thank you! Working on it right now! :)