Reviews for "Znake"

It's pretty self-explanatory and kinda addictive; but, meh, it's not a big deal.
In fact, I had a couple of fun minutes with this game, but after a while it gets boring.

This game badly needs a score showing how many pears are collected, also needs to remember player's best score and show it too. After that the next step would be public high scores like for all endless score grinding games.

And also needs a bigger game area screen for longer game, but maybe with some walls and obstacles and more variety.

What it is now is just a basic engine for a game, needs a lot of stuff added.

It's quickly boring I'd say try a bit harder.

Simple and new,the instructions are pretty clear.

Not much here, missing instructions, and buggy. I died a few times before I realized you have to keep moving to avoid the red things. If you die by hitting the walls the next game starts you outside the walls meaning you have to die again. Finally, it seems like I die after collecting a handful of fruits no matter what I do. I think it might be good with these things fixed, but at the moment I don't find it fun.