Reviews for "Madness: JAILBREAK"

Hell yeah my guys. This collab was so banging!

hmmmmm
it seems im really horny..........

I like how there's a story and everyone's jailbreaks are connected. Unlike other collabs like Goreification where they just show random sequences, not that there's anything wrong that, and I do like that collab too. I know there are some other collabs that do have a story where everyone is connected somehow, but there's a narrative here and I wasn't confused at all during it. This is an incredible collab I hope to see more of these in the future.

DAMN, i love a collab with background, keep up the good work! :D

Oh my god this is amazing, this was amazing. Though I would love some more info on this Warden....not to mention that she kind of reminded me of Winter Schnee a bit idk maybe it's the sword she carries. Give it a 10/10