Reviews for "Aground"

I loved the game, it's an awesome start. I hope it remains free and available on this site. I am still struggling. I've read the reddit threads and review replies on the baby dragon, but I still can't feed it. It's out of its cocoon and has the option to be fed, but won't take my steak or raw meat like you say it does. I tried reloading in case it was a bug, I've tried dropping the food, I've tried feeding it in my inventory, and even tried dropping the dragon and had to reload a save. I just don't understand, since you said it doesn't grow past this age.

davidmaletz responds:

I disabled feeding the baby dragon, as it doesn't grow beyond a baby (yet) and I haven't added any of the planned content for dragons. Some people were feeding the dragon infinite food and were upset when it wasn't growing, so for now it's just disabled.

I was impressed at how fun this got. Okay, I didn't like it nearly as much as most people, but it was still fun. The best part was probably how you gradually understood it. There were a lot of minor things going on. Luckily, it didn't get too confusing.

It was weird how I didn't get the medals in chronological order like I do most of the time. Maybe I was playing it wrong? It was still quite fun. I like building my own living area.

I loved this one. Thank You!

dont know how i feel about when your life gets too low its almost impossible to get more, so basically your stuck staying near hut otherwise your stamina drain will kill you anyway. needs to be more "noob friendly"

gr8 game m8 i r8 8/8