Reviews for "Aground"

Fun game but its missing challenge, its too easy.

The survival aspect & building up a village among quests is great, but there's no space for creativity or self structure. Its built based on blueprints devs made, that'd be fine if there was an actual survival challenge or threats.

not very enjoyable without music but still pretty cool

I was impressed at how fun this got. Okay, I didn't like it nearly as much as most people, but it was still fun. The best part was probably how you gradually understood it. There were a lot of minor things going on. Luckily, it didn't get too confusing.

It was weird how I didn't get the medals in chronological order like I do most of the time. Maybe I was playing it wrong? It was still quite fun. I like building my own living area.

I loved this one. Thank You!

The controls make it a difficult to get into, Maybe I don't have the patience for these kind of games but the payoff didn't see worth the effort of fumbling my fingers around the keyboard to maneuver my character around to collect resources.
I did enjoy how the other characters would run around and collect other resources in the meantime which creates a living world to immerse yourself in.

However when it comes to time vs pay off I couldn't get into it vs other crafting games.