Reviews for "Aground"

Actually a pretty cute little game, not too difficult and a nice way to spend some time...
However, the reason why I took some points off, is because the achievements seem to be kinda bugged. Even after defeating a wyrm ingame, buying the super pack, finding a diamond or cooking pizza, I didn't get the achievements/achievements points (there are more that I didn't get but I didn't want to list them all)
I even finished the game and didn't get the achievement for building a dock. And after spending so much time to get all those achievements (which showed up in game), it's frustrating to know they didn't actually get added to my scoreboard.

Nevertheless, the game itself is nice^^

davidmaletz responds:

There was probably a hiccup communicating with newgrounds. It'll try to resubmit the medals every time you reload the game page as long as they show up in game, so try refreshing and see if your medals appear!

Awesome game, addicting for the small while it lasted! :) 2 small probs though: medals don't seem to work if you reload the game (the one before do, but not the one obtained after the reload), and the music seems to lag or glitch after a while, it even stops for maybe 15 seconds and starts back (I'm using Palemoon, that might be it).

Anyway, good job!

davidmaletz responds:

1) If it's not submitting medals, then reload the page. This often solves problems with the connection to newgrounds, and it will automatically re-submit medals every time the game is reloaded.
2) I haven't tested the game on Palemoon, but the game uses the browser's built in HTML5 audio, so if the audio is glitching, it's a problem with that. Changing browsers or downloading the standalone exe will solve that problem.

This is the first good game i ve payed in a while. can't wait for the expansion!

It's a fun game, but for whatever reason all my previous saves are lost everytime although I'm logged on. Any solutions?

davidmaletz responds:

You could try the new cloud saves feature (1.0.11), or import/export saves manually. Local saves depend on your browser's local storage, and can be lost.

lol, pant color, EAT PANT.