Reviews for "Aground"

I sailed away with 9999 gold coins, perhaps I should have bought some portable wealth like diamonds and just mined the place clean before I left 8)
-not complete, leaves you wanting more.
-no resistance or difficulty involved. Food and energy plentiful.
Wyrm food? they didn't want anything I could bring them. Wyrms didn't seem hungry despite being bled a lot to max my speed and stuff.

The game is awesome! It's simple, and the upgrade system of the character is well made, too. Looking forward to developing the game further.
Can you just tell if at this point some actions can be performed with the baby dragon? There is nothing to feed them with, and once I collect them, other than selling, I can't think of anything.

davidmaletz responds:

Nothing yet... but we have plans for the future, so you may not want to sell them!

I loved the game, I got every single trophy for the game, however, I do think you missed something in this build of the game, I killed a golem and it dropped titanium, which has no purpose and I cannot smelt it, however, it is worth a decent amount. Was there supposed to be a higher tier set of tools and armor?

davidmaletz responds:

Titanium will be used for higher tech upgrades on the second island. You'll be able to mine it later, but for now I added it for fun as a rare drop for the golems. It is useless (except for selling) until we add the next few updates!

cant wait for new things

Wonderful game. It reminds me of Terraria. When this gets released on Steam you will definitely receive my money.

davidmaletz responds:

I'm glad you're enjoying Aground! Aground is currently available in Early Access on Steam, and we should release the full version early next year!