Reviews for "Aground"

This is a really simple and easey game. Anyone can get into it. I really liked the idea of NPCs helping out.

I loved the game, it's an awesome start. I hope it remains free and available on this site. I am still struggling. I've read the reddit threads and review replies on the baby dragon, but I still can't feed it. It's out of its cocoon and has the option to be fed, but won't take my steak or raw meat like you say it does. I tried reloading in case it was a bug, I've tried dropping the food, I've tried feeding it in my inventory, and even tried dropping the dragon and had to reload a save. I just don't understand, since you said it doesn't grow past this age.

davidmaletz responds:

I disabled feeding the baby dragon, as it doesn't grow beyond a baby (yet) and I haven't added any of the planned content for dragons. Some people were feeding the dragon infinite food and were upset when it wasn't growing, so for now it's just disabled.

I loved this one. Thank You!

The controls make it a difficult to get into, Maybe I don't have the patience for these kind of games but the payoff didn't see worth the effort of fumbling my fingers around the keyboard to maneuver my character around to collect resources.
I did enjoy how the other characters would run around and collect other resources in the meantime which creates a living world to immerse yourself in.

However when it comes to time vs pay off I couldn't get into it vs other crafting games.

Great game but hot bar is too frustrating and confusing, even with the "switch" feature off.