Reviews for "Aground"

Very nice game.

Really nice game, a sort of minecraft,
It is quite long, there are some flaws, like the really easy fights and after a while it becomes a bit boring because of a lack of content in the end game (sure, there are lot of stuff, but not really useful to end the game and not really interesting to collect).

davidmaletz responds:

At one point, we had planned to add a boss fight with a dragon before you left the first island. I think I should add that, and then let the rest of the enemies be easy once you've upgraded a bit until you get to the second island. Thanks for the feedback!

it is a very good and fun little game you should really play it if you like litlle adventure 2d games.

Really enjoyable game and also addictive ! Mechanics work great, graphism are good enough but the whole game plays smoothly which is a plus ! It's really disappointing that the game is so short (and ends before you even realize) I personally finished it in 1:36 . But still I highly recommend it !

davidmaletz responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! The game is only the first island so far, and we have a lot of future additions planned to lengthen it after sailing. If you have any suggestions or want to keep an eye on our progress, join our subreddit in the description!