Reviews for "Aground"

How Do You Get Dragonblood?!?! All In all GREAT GAME!

davidmaletz responds:

You get dragonblood by killing wyrms (the creatures burrowing underground)... or the Wyrm Pen (a quest from the Alchemist).

Fun. A couple minor bugs, but those have been mentioned in other posts. Only question is quartz, does it do anything of interest? I haven't run across any builds that use it.

davidmaletz responds:

Quartz is sell-able, but has no purpose until the second island where it can be turned into silicon (for tech upgrades).

This game is addicting, however I do have one question. How do you equip armor? :c

davidmaletz responds:

The game automatically equips the best weapons/armor/etc in your inventory. If you open your inventory, you can see icons of what is equipped and the corresponding attack/defense/cut and mine skills granted in the panel in the lower right (this panel also has numerical health and stamina, which is nice for figuring out how much you have to eat).

Manually equipping weapons in the inventory is not required to attack with the best weapon, but has two purposes:
1) This allows you to equip weapons that aren't automatically selected - like the Bow.
2) It also lets you continually attack with the weapon without accidentally talking to NPCs or accessing structures.

Awesome game, addicting for the small while it lasted! :) 2 small probs though: medals don't seem to work if you reload the game (the one before do, but not the one obtained after the reload), and the music seems to lag or glitch after a while, it even stops for maybe 15 seconds and starts back (I'm using Palemoon, that might be it).

Anyway, good job!

davidmaletz responds:

1) If it's not submitting medals, then reload the page. This often solves problems with the connection to newgrounds, and it will automatically re-submit medals every time the game is reloaded.
2) I haven't tested the game on Palemoon, but the game uses the browser's built in HTML5 audio, so if the audio is glitching, it's a problem with that. Changing browsers or downloading the standalone exe will solve that problem.

i love this game but how do you get cloth it is killing me plz help

davidmaletz responds:

Trade for it at the market, or craft it at the dock.