Reviews for "Aground"

this game sucks

Like it!

This is a really simple and easey game. Anyone can get into it. I really liked the idea of NPCs helping out.

Masterpiece. So good that I got upset when it ended. Please make a sequel. :)

such a great game it's easy to get behind, entertaining, a nice little story with good looking sprites that even have small animations like the man that eats meat in the hut and blinking. I like survival games so i appreciate that this isn't half assing it's survival aspect it has some pretty interesting mechanics and i like the different kind of creatures that roam the area and the things they do. The rats steal food from the storage if you let them and the boars attack you out of nowhere sometimes getting in some damage, the worms are a different creature where you need better tools to damage them. This would've been a 5 for me but there's somethings that can be fixed such as the companions getting the way of things you're tying to interact with like missions or tress you're trying to cut down and some times when you're attacking a creature it won't register the attack which is kind of annoying. However this was a well made game with some minor issues and I'm glad i played it. keep up the good work and keep making enjoyable games like this it was a good experience for me.