Reviews for "Aground"

Great game to spend your time with, one bad thing for me, I already did four things that met the condition to earn the four medals but it did not unlock for me.

Damn good game with the bugs worked out.
I've mined every block possible, hit level 16, acquired 5 titanium ore, and have completely beat this game until the next update.
It'd be awesome to expand the dragon pen and the capacity to hold over two wyrms/dragons.
Upgrading armor and weapons in lieu of adding them to the inventory would make item transfers convenient.
Stamina is a bitch. I eventually just stocked up on hamburgers and let my health dwindle while eating a couple burgers to revitalize.
Can't wait to expand out and play more next time!

very addictive game and very fun to play. more content would be awesome for the next game and inventory upgrades (armor slots maybe skill tree etc.)

what do you do if you dropped the workbench

davidmaletz responds:

Get the smelter and workshop from the miner - you'll be able to craft (including a new workbench if you want) when you get the workshop. This is not game breaking, but means you'll have to wait a bit for some of the earlier crafting recipes. I'm making it clearer in the next update that dropping it is a bad idea.

Extremely fun, addicting, and playable.

I always liked the mining system of the old game Utopia Plantatia, and wondered if it could be incorporated into a larger building game. You did that here and it's great.

My only suggestions:

1. Restoring HP is difficult. Why can't you do that in your hut, along with stamina?
2. The automatic equipping is very annoying - updated tools get placed in the storehouse automatically, and you can never get rid of the damn stone tools. Having an equipping system would be an improvement.
3. The space in the village is easily crowded so the game gets too "busy" - as in, are you trying to talk to someone, smelt something, or attack a rat?
4. The extra workers are good at basic materials, like wood and berries, but to get things like ore and gold, you have to completely concentrate on that type of work. A better mix or work assignments might help.

I stopped programming my own games this year, but this is the type of community project I'd contribute to!