Reviews for "Aground"

Awesome game, addicting for the small while it lasted! :) 2 small probs though: medals don't seem to work if you reload the game (the one before do, but not the one obtained after the reload), and the music seems to lag or glitch after a while, it even stops for maybe 15 seconds and starts back (I'm using Palemoon, that might be it).

Anyway, good job!

davidmaletz responds:

1) If it's not submitting medals, then reload the page. This often solves problems with the connection to newgrounds, and it will automatically re-submit medals every time the game is reloaded.
2) I haven't tested the game on Palemoon, but the game uses the browser's built in HTML5 audio, so if the audio is glitching, it's a problem with that. Changing browsers or downloading the standalone exe will solve that problem.

i love this game but how do you get cloth it is killing me plz help

davidmaletz responds:

Trade for it at the market, or craft it at the dock.

Love it. This kind of game is why I love newgrounds. Properly had me addicted over 24 hours. Looking forward to the next one, as you mentioned in reddit...!

Don't know how to harvest blood or hatch a cocon ;c, the progress bar is always empty, and i digged out every square possible, dirt/stone/coal/iron/gold/diamond/quartz everything, and they are still cocons not dragons :c

davidmaletz responds:

There was a bug with the wyrm pen from a recent update. I posted a new version, let me know if the progress bar is working now!

Dude this game is fantastic. The idea of surviving a post apocaliptic world war 3 really amazes me. I love the survival gameplay and getting to unwrap the story as the gameplay goes. Very good. Simplistic pixel art is fine too. One thing I would enjoy a bit more is if there were different soundtracks and maybe a mugshot of the characters when they talk or something. Fantastic game nonetheless.