Reviews for "Aground"

Totally fun to play, with a variety of tasks to fulfill and a simple progression system. The combat is brief and to the point, and the ability to upgrade wyrms to baby dragons are cool, but I don't know what the difference is. Gimma more!

This is the first good game i ve payed in a while. can't wait for the expansion!

i love the game :( is fun and all, but when i equip the sword i could not continue talking with the npcs, and the "z attack with iron sword" sign never goes away :( help!

davidmaletz responds:

Equipment in this game is not like in most games - I added an explanation of this the first time you equip in the latest version (1.0.4). When you hit z next to an enemy, it will attack with the best weapon in your inventory (even though it's not "equipped"), and you can still talk to npcs (although you might talk to them by mistake in the middle of a battle). For ease of combat, equipping an item forces z to always attack (and it's also useful for weapons like bows which are never auto-selected). To talk to npcs again, you have to unequip the weapon in your inventory.

I'll probably change this to a more standard equipment system eventually, as it just seems to confuse everyone.

Damn good game, got so absorbed into it i got a bit sad when i started seeing the credits. I can't wait to see the future for this game great job!

Very good! The concept is absolutely amazing, and the background is BEAUTIFUL! If you haven't played this fabulous game yet, you must. If you're bored and have nothing to do, 2 hours of gameplay is enough for you! :P