Reviews for "Aground"

hey a very great game um im not really sure where to find a dragon or this alchemist i keep hearing about any insight would be great

davidmaletz responds:

The alchemist is in a cave that you can see the entrance to near the surface. Explore the whole island, and you can't miss him!

This is a pretty good flash game and whilst its not as revolutionary as the saga of the dead series its pretty good. its the best open world 2d game i have seen since terraria and the fact that its a flash game is even better. the music though is not the best since its pretty much one looping song all the way through and unlike the first road of the dead game where it has one long looping gameplay song which you wont notice its looping since of the games fast paced gameplay the slow and relaxing gameplay of this makes the lack of music very noticable. the graphics are pretty decent and the framerate is steady. the slow paced gameplay is quite relaxing and fun. overall a pretty good game

The game is awesome! It's simple, and the upgrade system of the character is well made, too. Looking forward to developing the game further.
Can you just tell if at this point some actions can be performed with the baby dragon? There is nothing to feed them with, and once I collect them, other than selling, I can't think of anything.

davidmaletz responds:

Nothing yet... but we have plans for the future, so you may not want to sell them!

I wasn't expecting this to be my type of game, but I really got hooked on it very quickly. Highly enjoyable. Unfortunately, the Setting Sail medal never unlocked for me after building the boat, even after reloading the page and the game. Also, where do I find cocoons?

davidmaletz responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the game! The setting sail medal is unlocked on your profile, maybe it just took some time for Newgrounds to add it?

Cocoons are created in the Wyrm Pen - you'll need to complete the Alchemist's second quest to get it.

Loved it. It's like motherload but with trade and story.