Reviews for "Aground"

this is so much fun, btw if you wanna be a cheaty boi press CTRL+SHIFT D and it brings up commands, find the commands on websites i'm not wasting time putting them all hear but they are pretty neato

This provided a good bit of enjoyment and I've unlocked all of the in game achievements. However, something puzzles me. I'm missing the secret medal and since it has no sort of clue as to what to do...does anyone know what the last Newgrounds medal is?

Loving this game! I had no idea it would go this far and now I'm absolutely hooked. very well thought out!
Problem! Got to the point where I'm talking to the dragon...made the mistake of attacking instead of talking and now I can only attack him and cannot access the flight/grow/feed function. Any ideas?
Also, how do you begin to grow baby dragons??

davidmaletz responds:

Did you enrage the dragon? If so, you have to defeat it (but defeating it will let you raise a new one). If not, you can defeat it or wait for it to go back to sleep (about 1-2 minutes if you're not aggroing it), then you can summon the alchemist to complete the quest.

Once the dragon is dealt with, you can grow baby dragons in the lair. Just select the familiar slot at the top, select the baby dragon you want to grow, and then select the grow option.

good game

Phenomenal gameplay! This game has all you need for a survival RPG. The gameplay and style is great and I love everything about it. It has great music and great characters. I highly suggest this to people!