Reviews for "Aground"

um so my screen is stuck when i see to much above me and cant see under me i forgot what button i pressed...HELP

davidmaletz responds:

You unequipped your pickaxe. Hit E to open the equipment window, then equip a pick axe and the camera will move down again (I'm going to add a message about this the first time someone does it by accident :P )

Great job.

The player is in the game doing cool things in a few seconds.
Controls are really intuitives.
Music is good.
Ambience is nice.

5 stars.

This game is crazy addictive.

My only issue is that I'm stuck on the two titanium quest because, like an idiot, I sold one before I got the quest and the drop rate from golems is torture.

davidmaletz responds:

Search underground in the science island. Everyone who goes back to the starting island and starts killing golems has this problem :P .

I died just trying to find the first 8 pieces of wood cause i was over my encumbrance load and losing health once i ran out of stamina.... Then on my second try I realized ive played and beaten this before. Great game.

Amaizing game Great graphics ,good gameplay and good story but there is 1 issue i encountered:so when i got the alter crystals i thought it wuld be a good idea to turn my dragon into a armor,and like a idiot i didint get another fire stone
so i continued and i got stuck on the starter island

and i didint build a dock yet

anyway cant wait for more updates this game is amaizing

davidmaletz responds:

You can transform your armor back into a dragon by selecting the armor and hitting transform. The only downside is it'll require another alter gem to re-transform.