Reviews for "Aground"

This game was beautifully done. Things keep getting new, so you don't get bored. You can easily finish by doing the minimum without even finding out there were new things. Or you can keep going, and find things like the alchemist, or the dragon, and do all the achievements you can. Best game I've seen in a while

Loved it! i found a diamond in a chest.

lol, pant color, EAT PANT.

At first this game seemed like it would be just another Minecraft rip off, but i found lots of the new game mechanics very enjoyable. However, some of the mechanics seemed very tedious and took away some from my enjoyment such as the stamina bar being drained by every movement. Although I guess it could be argued that it is drained so quickly to encourage leveling up, I didn't like.

All in all, Great game and I find myself coming back to my favorites to play it very often.

Its good. A fine and addictive idea, however the balancing is all over the place. Enemy spawnrate is way too high with no way to ignore them, they kill you way too easy and you can focus too many skillpoints on other things other than fighting and be stuck.

Sleeping doesn't regen your health (bad idea) and there is no continues, you go on from your last save. This isn't Super Metroid, i know that its to add tension to the idea that you HAVE to focus on survival but if you make a game in which dying is so easy if you dont try your best to avoid it you have to add measures to make sure the player doesn't feel like if he's stuck in a unwinnable scenario or if its just not worth to keep trying to play.