Reviews for "Aground"

really fun game imma check it out on steam!

This game is quite fun and enjoyable! It reminds me of Terraria!

I love this game but i does not save my file when I am playing here. It also does not udate my achievements. I have beaten the scientific path though. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up. I can't wait to see and experience the game when it finally comes out.

davidmaletz responds:

That usually has to do with your browser settings (the game relies on browser local storage for saves - so if you are playing incognito, change browsers or clear browser history, all your saves are gone). You can export saves by going to options on the title page to manually keep track of them, or create an Aground Cloud account to sync your saves across versions/browsers.

all who play this game congratulations I can teach you to console commands open the console via ctrl + shift+D and then drive <item id= "magic_box" /> and the game is hacked you have it all

Love this game and all its amazment and adventure. But there is a problem with feeding the dragons outside of thier shelters. I can't feed him at all for a while, I searched through the menus of myself and the dragon but couldn't find a way to feed him until a long time later there should be some one to teach you all this stuff. Know he is finally not stuck on the spot I landed him. Poor dragon D: