Reviews for "Aground"

well polished pixely mining survival game. it´s pretty easy yet enjoyable in the same time. and I also see a lot of potential for future updates. so far the game lasted something like 90 minutes which is pretty good. keep up good work. also the guy below me is right

a better minecraft

Fun! I enjoyed the process of building up the island and discovering what everything did. A couple of things bothered me; the prompt to attack rats and boars in the base area became frustrating when those enemies were right next to an NPC or building, so if I wanted to attack a rat I would instead enter a building menu or talk to an NPC. Also, it was unclear whether or not certain potions were temporary or permanent, specifically the health and stamina potions. I was also unsure as to what the Endurance Potion did.
Otherwise this was a really fun game that ate away my Saturday morning. Good job!

davidmaletz responds:

You can equip and unequip weapons in the inventory (or with a hotkey) to force the Z key to always attack with that weapon instead of accessing buildings or talking to NPCs. I'm also making buildings on the surface accessible with UP for an update coming tomorrow to keep Z from being too heavily overloaded.

All potions that require dragonblood are permanent. The endurance potion permanently reduces the stamina cost of walking - which can be useful if you're flying around at high speed from speed potions.

How Do You Get Dragonblood?!?! All In all GREAT GAME!

davidmaletz responds:

You get dragonblood by killing wyrms (the creatures burrowing underground)... or the Wyrm Pen (a quest from the Alchemist).

Fun. A couple minor bugs, but those have been mentioned in other posts. Only question is quartz, does it do anything of interest? I haven't run across any builds that use it.

davidmaletz responds:

Quartz is sell-able, but has no purpose until the second island where it can be turned into silicon (for tech upgrades).